
Scott found a scrub brush and had me attach it to one of his trucks for a street sweeper. Kids imagination is so fun!

I found Scott feeding Sophie warm water from the tub's tap with a spoon. Partners in crime! He also encouraged her to put her hand in the toilet hole and then proceeded to flush it... Both were giggling from their toes!

Sophie found a maker and tried to "comb" her hair with it. She was a mess!

Scott loved his treasure hunt for easter.

Dying eggs this year was a little easier for him.

I found a jello egg maker. My mom made these when I was a kid but I haven't seen the molds for a long time.

Sophie thought they were great.

Scott was excited at first but hasn't ever really liked Jello.

This was his conference prize. He understood how to fill the jar a lot better this time and heard the word "Jesus" all by himself.

Yummy gooey carmel corn
1 stick butter
1 C brown sugar
1 C corn syrup
bring to boil then add
1 can sweeten condensed milk
boil 3-5 minutes
pour over lots of popcorn (16 cups)
2 comments:
Fun! I love the street sweeper!
I love that scott was feeding sophie bath water and I also love the street sweeper! give the kids hugs and kisses from auntie heather! hope you are having fun with your visitors this week.
Post a Comment