It was about the resurrection of Christ. I thought that he might end up hiding and not saying a thing. But we practiced 3 times at home and he did well. Unfortunately in the middle of his actual talk he decided to throw in some of his own words - Like Garbage truck, garbage... etc. What a kid!
He also has two new friends that he plays with - Tom and Jerry! Yes they seem to follow him all over as he calls to the "guys" to come and see things and such. He tells me that they are in such and such room or that they are sitting next to him and he motions to them making Tom about as tall as himself and Jerry ends up being on the table most of the time.
One afternoon Riley pointed out that Scott is running like a cartoon. He has been watching too much Tom and Jerry. He starts his feet (but doesn't move) then takes off in a run! It's so funny to watch! He told me later something about running like a "Carmoon" I think he was overhearing our conversation.
2 comments:
What a riot...we laughed and laughed...Tom and Jerry...could be worse!!
Congratulations on the primary talk Scott!! Wish we could have heard it..big hugs!! By the way...you are very handsome in your Sunday clothes!!
That is funny about the garbage truck and running like a cartoon! I love little kids! I wish we could keep that our whole lives.
Post a Comment