Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pinata, Picnic, Park, and Popcorn

What a Saturday. We had so much fun! We started out with Making a Pinata. We have to let it dry and then do another coat but scott loved getting messy with permission. Then we showered off the mess and packed up a picnic.
Once Sophie woke up from her nap we tossed the kids into the bike trailer/stroller and walked to our little park where we huddled onto a blanket and ate sandwiches and carrots.
It was cloudy and a little cold but the sun came out half way through our adventure and warmed up our playtime.
Sophie's favorite was the swing. See that little one-tooth-grin! The other one cut through but you still can't see it when she grins. I love this age!
Scott met a new 3 year old friend named Evan who also had glasses! We hope to meet them again. Riley and I threw a Frisbee around. I have to say by the end I was getting a little better... Riley would probably disagree because he ended up running a lot :)
We got home and that night after long naps for everyone we watched a Garbage Truck show. I spread out a blanket on the floor and popped popcorn clear up to the ceiling!

2 comments:

Laura said...

sounds like you guys are having so much fun out there!!

Carmen said...

I love the popcorn...without a top!!! Sounds like things I used to do many a year ago!! Your creativity abounds...start writing a book, it would be a best seller!!