Friday, February 5, 2010

New Creations

Scott's windows have been bare since we moved and finally I was sick of the starkness of his walls. I cut up a cars calendar and made a border on one of his walls... I'm not sure about it and may take it down but my big accomplishment was making cars curtains.
Now his room is a little warmer feeling.


Yesterday I took the kids on a walk to a park at the end of our road. Scott insisted on Sophie and I joining him under one of the toys to dig in the rocks.
Sophie did and loved it until I pulled all the fun pebbles from her mouth.... well almost all. She was quite pleased to sneak one by and pull a fast one on mom. We'll see it again in about 24 hours....
Flan!
We had the missionaries over and we did Kabobs. And Fried Green ...
Bananas? Yep in caramel sauce.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

A terrific outing to do with the kids!! Sophie has discovered the taste of minerals...much to Mom's dismay! I hope ou are keeping the recipes to pass along...HINT

Laura said...

Love the curtains, Good luck with the extra vitamin!