Friday, January 15, 2010

Totally Sexy

Riley got another calling. You're looking at our new Seminary teacher. 6 am class comes early for everyone! Here Riley is posing the new suit that I altered for him. I've been keeping my eye out for suits and white shirts at our thrift stores. I've been sewing up a storm altering them for him.
Like father Like son. Here Scott has Riley's phone case clipped to his PJ pants and later to his pants - all day with his cell phone (one of our old ones) just like Daddy!


Deptively this looks kinda like ketchup - but it's really another new recipe. Homemade Frech dressing!
Sophie is really showing her personality. She squeals to get our attention and she's getting louder every day! She's also just discovered the army crawl and is getting into more and more things and more and more trouble!

No comments: