
Friday I went to a job interview at the Community College of Denver. I wanted to teach a night class for a while now. Once Christmas was over and I have some time on my hands I wanted something to get me out of the house. So a night class was great idea - Riley would be home to watch the kids and I could get an out plus a little extra cash isn't a bad thing either.
I got ahold of several universities and colleges in November and just sent off an e-mail last week. He got back to me with a list of classes. We talked and decided I should have an interview first :). It was sooo different than BYU-I! I stepped onto their campus and it instantly felt different. I knew it would considering their homepage had pictures of students with colorful spiky hair and hole-making earrings. Cigarette smoke greeted me as I stepped out of my car - at least I'd like to think it was cigarette smoke and nothing funny... Needless to say I think it'll be a very different experience! I was sent home with the class books and job - contingent on me passing my background check :) which I didn't loose sleep over! The first day is February 22nd.
No comments:
Post a Comment