I crocheted this nativity for my parents. I made one 3 years ago... I've learned a lot since then and have decided to make another one for my house that is just as cute to replace my first attempt. I really spent every waking moment possible crocheting before Christmas - that is the reason for my long break from blogging but I'M BACK :)My next project is a lady bug afghan for Sophie. :) once I finish my nativity.

I've also thought of doing the train one for Scott.... Better to start now for next Christmas if that is the case!
2 comments:
What a CUTE nativity! I've never seen a crocheted nativity before. I'll bet your parents really cherish it! You are so creative!
I just LUV your nativity! It is so cute. Sophie looks adorable in her christmas dress and she is lucky to have such a creative mommy like you.
Post a Comment