Button bum!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Long time no post...
We're celebrating Christmas here on December 12th because we're flying to Rexburg on the 15th. So I've been working on Christmas projects every waking moment I'm not taking care of kids. Busy Busy Busy! That means I haven't posted anything and barely check my e-mail. So this one is kinda long for our updates.
Scotty came running in this afternoon from playing out in the melting snow with a "hassgropper" in his hand! (translation: grasshopper!)
My first try at calzones!
New snow pants to break in!
Mom I can't put my arms down!
I found Scott with his tool box and hard hat "fixing" our front door! "Bob the builder" is a new video staple in our home.
My mom sent us little baby marshmallows. We've had more hot chocolate the last week than we have all year! They are soooo cute.
My little guy thinks that he doesn't need a nap anymore... I disagree! Here he is 6 pm in front of Mary Poppins!
Circle sandwiches are a new favorite! (We sure like cookie cutters here... I'm saving the garbage truck cutter for a desperate day!)
Here's more proof that naps aren't just for babies! Only a couple of bites down and he crashed. At least he didn't nose dive into his potatoes!
If you don't want to wear your glasses put them on... your sister? He thinks this is a new funny trick! He tries to get Sophie to pull them off his face too.
Grandma sent Sophie hat and gloves. I said that it was sooo cute and Riley said that Sophie can make anything SOOOO cute!

Button bum!
Worms!
Button bum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe how big they are getting. I miss you. I will give you a call today!!!
Isn't the father daughter relationship amazing! Auretta can do no wrong in the eyes of her admiring daddy!
What fun! I loved the pictures!
I love the little marshmallows. I actually sneak in myself and grab a handful just to eat, and I don't really like to eat plain marshmallows. We love to have hot chocolate and baby marshmallows in Hazel's birthday tea set.
I love the "I'm not tired pictures." I think they have both grown up soooo much. We will see you in a month. :)
Can you come over to my house and make your calzones??? I can't get them to turn out right! (unless you PREFER doughy in the middle!) Glad things are going well, the kids are stinking adorable!
Post a Comment