Saturday, October 31, 2009

Carving Pumpkins and SNOW!

I bought frozen blueberries and put them in waffles but scotty wanted to eat the blueberries. He was a "zaster!" :)
We got over a foot of snow in 1 day! Funny thing is much of it is already melted only a couple of days later.

We bought pumpkins for the first time in years and Scotty loved it! He told me it's YUCKY!
But he was excited to help wield a knife.
He wanted an "ovyal" for the nose.
The "cannows" (candles) were the best part!

2 comments:

MaggieJo said...

cute! colorado is the best! it snows a ton, have a blast and by the time you are sick of it, it is gone. then in a little while it snows again. enjoy it, if not for you, for me!

MaggieJo said...

hey shelley! how are you doing? I hope you aren't too stressed this christmas season. I'm sending out christmas cards a little late this year. i was hoping to send one to you, but i need your address. will you email it to me at maggiejo14@gmail.com? thanks