Sunday, September 20, 2009

Last Days in Rexburg


The night before we left Rexburg we had a BBQ with Riley's family at Megan's house. Notice his right eye being closed he does this A LOT I think because his right eye is so bad compared to his left eye... with out correction I'm afraid that he'll have to use a patch for lack of using his right eye.

Sophie with Papa Todd...
Here is an evening when Mom Dad and I took Scott over to the neighbors pond. We gave him a boat on a string and he pulled it around the edge of the water.
Unfortunately in the middle of the boat pulling he got a bee sting!
We pulled Sophie's swing out of storage. She loves it. I also enjoy that she can be put down a little more and I have 2 free hands to chase the busy boy!
Scott picked up on riding his bike. He rode this for about 2 blocks with only a couple of days of riding under his belt! He's holding the stroller because I made him hold it as we crossed the streets.... safety first!

1 comment:

James, Megan, LaLayn and Taydan said...

I showed LaLa these pics and she told me scott needed to bring her bike back. I then explained to her that he was just riding it when he was over here. LaLa dosent understand that you guys moved away either. She keeps telling me we should go to Scotts house. Then I tell her im just not up to driving 12 hours yet.