Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Temple and other adventures
Monday after dinner we went for a walk to the temple. It was about a mile there and back and Grandma was tough as nails and made it all the way there! - GO GRAM!

Scott was very busy. I told Grandma with our luck he'd crawl up and walk through the front flower garden- I didn't know that I would be so accurate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Special times...wonderful memories..
Beautiful children, loving Mom...what more could one ask for..
Hey Shelly, I just use Picasa with my collages....it's a free program that you can download off the internet.
So how is Denver? Your kids are so adorable. I love the big cheeks :)
As for suggestions.....Hmmm, I'm not sure I have any good ones. enjoy the ride? Maybe, nothing is definate...if you make mistakes you'll just learn from them and move on.
Oh and get involved with the comunity as soon as possible. The sooner you get to know people the sooner it'll feel like home.
Post a Comment