Sophie had her doctor's appointment today. She weighs 14lbs 10 oz! That's the 86th percentile :) I had someone ask me awhile ago if I solely breast feed... What can I say it must be pure cream!
After the doctor's visit I realized I'm an at home mom and have nothing to run to afterwords like usual so we sat and watched the Nemo fish at the office for a long time. then we went to the park and wore Scott out so he would nap well... Which he did - YAY MOM!
Scott likes playing in the dirt a lot! So grandma fixed him a place to play instead of the neighbors flower garden.

She dumped some potting soil into a little pool and this has been the highlight of Scotts day.

I heard Scott yelling as I was updating my blog and he was playing in the dirt "SPI-DER"
Pleased as can be he brought me a SPI-DER which was wriggling its long legs all over trying to escape its captors grasp! Which didn't occur until mom got a picture and then asked him to remove it from my pressence! EEWW!

But the story doesn't stop there! Yes a toddler boy is bound to find many friends! In the dirt I heard another hollering... this time "WORM!" He then brought me a worm friend.

Poor thing got very stretched out.

Not long after we told him to put the worm back in the dirt home I heard "two worms!" I believe he loved it too much and stretched the worm into 2! Then I heard "WAKE up worm!!!" over and over. He brought me a very stiff and cold worm and asked what was wrong.... Poor little boy... well - Poor little worm!
3 comments:
That is so sad about the worm. I bet he was heartbroken over his new little friend. Rosie keeps talking about him. Just this last week it became almost daily.
We do need to chat. I am 36 weeks. I am measuring a week later. Also the hives came back. The doctor checked me yesterday, but aparently I am closed tighter then a clam!!!So our guess is he will be late! My phone is lost. Call me on Levi's. It is the same as mine except the last 4 digits are 1413. Hopefully talk to you later.
That is sooooo sweet of Grandma Bowman to make Scott a little sandbox to play in. What a great lady!
Check his pockets for worms before doing the wash. ;)
Post a Comment