Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Image

I wanted a red dress for Sophie for the 4th of July and the only colors I could find for a baby her age is pink. So I put my sewing abilities to work and made a little lady bug dress and sun hat!
I thought it turned out pretty cute! But she sure improves it!

Scotty picked out a new hat at Walmart. I thought it would be good for him because his fair skin gets sunburned all the time and this might help especially for the 4th of July - we'll be outside much of the day. It took bribing him with candy to get a picture, but once we got started he began to pose! Notice he put his own pants on? - they're backwards as is the case these days!


He looks kinda like a punk in these ones.

No comments: