Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More of the Hospital



Scotty Was a good helper at the Hospital - he was into everything :)




Daddy sure enjoyed holding his new dark haired little girl!




This was Sophie's going home outfit.




Kisses from big brother!




The Whole Bowman Clan!




Sophie at home - She had juandice and was put on a light. She's doing much better.




The nurse put a bow in her hair after her first bath at the hospital.






Sleeping beauty - we hardly ever see her eyes.





Scotty and I went next door to say goodbye to our good friends who were moving. When we got back he told me to turn on the oven light and asked "what's that?!" He opened the oven and showed me that he had cooked ritz crackers in an ice cube tray!




A few days after birth and both mommy and Sophie are looking and feeling much better!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Alright first of all I love Scotty's dinner plans. Such a big helper to make dinner.

She is such a little dolly. I cannot believe how much smaller she is than Scotty was.

Nice blanket.;)

Connie said...

Wow, what a beautiful baby!! Although I hesitate to take any credit- she does look a lot like me. Seriously, we are pleased with all of you- keep up the good work.

James, Megan, LaLayn and Taydan said...

Oh, Your family is so cute. I cant believe she is already here. Im so excited to have a new little neice. I cant hardly wait to see her again. Im so excited that you guys had another baby. Now if only we could have another. That would be nice. Ha Ha Ha. She is so small.